- Social history
- Cultural history
- Language and text
- Art and architecture
- Archaeology/Material culture
- KFL1010, Introduction to Gender Research, 30 hours seminar. Centre for Gender Research, University of Oslo, fall 2015.
- KFL1020, Gender Theory, 30 hours seminar. Centre for Gender Research, University of Oslo, spring 2015.
- KFL1010, Introduction to Gender Research, 30 hours seminar. Centre for Gender Research, University of Oslo, fall 2014.
- PhD, Gender Studies/Egyptology, University of Oslo, 2014-present
- Non-degree, Egyptology, The American University in Cairo, 2009, 2011
- Master of Arts, History/Egyptology, University of Bergen, 2007-2009
- Bachelor of Arts, Ancient History, University of Bergen, 2005-2007
- Advanced degree in Teaching, Stord/Haugesund University College, 2002-2005
- Archaeologist and cataloguer, The Amarna Project, British Mission at Tell el-Amarna, Egypt, working with Prof. Barry Kemp and Dr. Anna Stevens, 2012 – present
- Archaeologist and cataloguer, Ancient Egypt Research Associates (AERA), American Mission at Giza, Egypt, working with Dr. Mark Lehner and Dr. Ana Tavares, 2010-1011.
- Junior Editor, NORA – Journal of Nordic Feminist and Gender Research
- Assistant Editor, Store Norske Leksikon Ancient Egypt
Committees and Memberships
- Association for Gender Research in Norway, Member
- Centre for Gender Research (University of Oslo), Board member
- Norwegian Society of Egyptologists, President
- International Association of Egyptologists, Member
- Egypt Exploration Society, Member