Board Representatives (2016-2019)
The Centre Board is made up of 11 representatives, with deputies, appointed by the University Board. They consists of UiO internal, UiO external, STK internal and student representatives.
The representatives are appointed for a period of four years. Student and PhD/Postdoctoral representatives are appointed for one year.
Director and Office Manager prepares, attends and finalizes board meetings, but have no voting rights.
Chairman: Kari Nyheim Solbrække, Professor, Faculty of Medicine
UiO Internal representatives (all university faculties are represented)
- Kari Nyheim Solbrække, Professor, Faculty of Medicine (chairman)
- Herman Bruserud, Associate Professor, Faculty of Law (deputy)
- Hans Jacob Orning, Professor, Faculty of Humanities (representative)
- Per Hetland, Associate Professor, Faculty of Educational Science (deputy)
- Jo Thori Lind, Associate Professor, Faculty of Social Sciences (representative)
- Marianne Bjelland Kartzow, Professor, Faculty of Theology (deputy)
- Solveig Kristensen, Professor, The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (representative)
- Professor Hans-Christian Åsheim, Faculty of Dentistry (deputy)
UiO external representatives
- Mari Teigen, Deputy Director, Insitute for Social Research (representative)
- Thomas Michael Walle, Norwegian Museum of Cultural History (deputy)
- Ulf Mellström, professor in Gender Studies, Karlstad University (representative)
- Rachel Eapen Paul, senior adviser, The Equality and anti-discrimination Ombud (deputy)
STK internal representatives
STK master students
Student parlament, UiO