Higher Executive Officer - Centre for Gender Research
- Web editor
- Research communication
- Social media
- STK newsletter
- Registering research results in Cristin
- PhD fellow in Literature and Gender Studies (2015-2019)
- Higher Executive Officer at the National Archives of Norway (2012-2014)
- Research assistant on the KULTRANS project Writing Democracy: The Norwegian Constitution 1814-2014 (2011-2014)
- Group teacher in American Literature at the University of Oslo (2010-2012)
- MA in American Literature, University of Oslo (2010)
- BA in English Literature and Language, University of Oslo (2008)
Young, Anna (2015). North to the Future: Captivity and Escape in The Member of the Wedding. Southern Literary Journal. ISSN 0038-4291. 47(1), p. 81–97. doi: 10.1353/slj.2014.0018.
Young, Anna (2017). The Literary Narrative of the ‘Evil’ Child and its Functions.
Young, Anna (2016). Bad Seeds: The Psychopathic Child as Monster in Fiction.
Published Dec. 23, 2016 10:33 AM - Last modified Sep. 9, 2022 12:20 PM