Please note that open paper sessions have a set theme, but are open to paper proposals. Open round table sessions have a set theme, but are open to additional contributors (please consult the individual abstract for details). Predefined paper sessions already have a panel in place and are therefore closed to additional paper submissions. If you cannot find a session that fits your paper topic, you can submit your paper proposal to a thematically open session by going directly to the submission form.
NB: The paper proposal deadline has now passed, and it is no longer possible to submit abstracts. The tentative conference programme will be announced on February 14.
List of sessions
- The submission deadline for paper proposals is 20 December 2021.
- In cases where there are fewer than 3 accepted papers/contributors to a specific session, the session will be cancelled and papers will be moved to thematically open sessions. We may also suggest that sessions with a thematic overlap are merged if there are too few paper proposals.
- After an initial sorting by the conference committee, paper proposals for open sessions and statements of interest for open round table discussions will be forwarded to the session organizer(s).
- Please note that those arranging predefined panels also need to submit paper abstracts for evaluation, pending the final acceptance of the session.
- If you have further questions, please contact the conference committee.